**Meal Plans for Spring 2021 begin on February 4, 2021 at lunch.
Please see below for information regarding dining in the Spring 2021 semester for students on meal plans. If you are a faculty or staff member, a student without a meal plan, or a guest of the college, please click here.
The dining team is working under extraordinary circumstances to adapt to the ever-changing conditions presented by the COVID-19 pandemic. The dining program for Spring 2021 has been developed with the primary objective of meeting the needs of the health & safety of Muhlenberg students and the campus community. This has created modifications to program, meal plans and hours of operation in an effort to meet current guidelines and to maintain safe social distancing guidelines given the anticipated volume of customers this semester.
Spring 2021 Dining Videos
To help you prepare for all the changes and new updates for the spring '21 semester, we've put together a few videos! Learn about the new meal plans, new locations, the bite app, and our Covid-19 safety procedures. Click the links below:
What's New This Semester?
- Satellite Swipes - Each meal plan now has satellite swipes! These are designed for locations that are primarily to-go, and can be used at the new ‘Berg Underground Kitchen, WDC To Go, the Mobile Mule, and the LSC Café. Regular swipes can only be used at the Wood Dining Commons.
- The 'Berg Underground Kitchen - We are excited to launch our newest location: the ‘Berg Underground Kitchen! This location is entirely order-ahead only through the BiteU app and is located on the lower level of Seegers outside of the dining services office suite. We will be featuring stir frys, tacos & burritos, pasta bowls, and more. For a satellite swipe, you will receive an entrée, side, beverage, and dessert.
- WDC To Go - Want to order from the Wood Dining Commons? WDC To Go offers the daily entrees from the Wood Dining Commons on the BiteU mobile app. Pick-up is located in the light lounge.
- The Mobile Mule - This semester, you'll get to enjoy the Mobile Mule as a dining destination. Please check back for updated information on the Mobile Mule.
- The Life Sports Center Café - We’re opening up the LSC Café! Although we will not be offering the normal menu, you will be able to use a satellite swipe here for some upscale salads and sandwiches.
Download Bite for Universities!
- View Menus - As always, you can view what’s for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the Wood Dining Commons and view important nutritional information such as allergens and calories.
- Mobile Ordering - Don’t feel like waiting in line? Order your meal right from the app! You will receive push notifications to update you on the status of your order and when it is ready for pick-up.
- Pay with your meal plan - Connect your campus card to the app and pay with your swipes, dining dollars, or ‘Berg Bucks with just a few clicks!
- Click here to learn how to connect your campus card.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The Wood Dining Commons
- Monday - Thursday: 7 am - 8 pm
- Friday: 7 am - 7 pm
- Saturday: 10 am - 7 pm
- Sunday: 10 am - 8 pm
- WDC To Go
- Sunday - Thursday: 11 am - 2 pm; 4:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 11 am - 2 pm; 4:30 pm - 7 pm
- 'Berg Underground Kitchen
- Monday - Friday: 11 am - 7:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- Java Joe
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 2 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
- The General's Quarters
- Monday - Sunday: 11 am - midnight
- LSC Café
- Monday - Friday: 11 am - 7 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Over the past several months, our team has worked to adapt to the ever-changing conditions presented by the COVID-19 pandemic. Your safety is our #1 priority.
What you can expect:
- Plexiglass barriers in the Wood Dining Commons dining room.
- Reduced capacity to meet the guidelines established by the CDC.
- Social distancing measures in place.
- Physical barriers and guides.
- Modified layouts and procedures.
- Reduced capacity.
- Floor markings to maintain 6ft from others.
Please look for dining employees, supervisors, and managers throughout our dining locations who will be stationed to help you navigate and to answer your questions.
Many of our locations will be to-go or mobile ordering only, including:
- WDC To Go (mobile ordering only)
- The General's Quarters (mobile ordering only)
- LSC Café (to go and mobile ordering only)
- 'Berg Underground Kitchen (mobile ordering only)
BiteU is our new dining app! View the menus, place an order for pick up, and pay with your meal plan!
- WDC To Go: In the Light Lounge
- 'Berg Underground Kitchen: on the lower level of Seegers Union outside of the dining office
- The General's Quarters: In the GQ dining room at the entrance of the service area.
- LSC Café: Outside of the café
- Java Joe: Next to the Java Joe counter.
Yes. Please follow the instructions on the app to customize your order. For some entrees, you will be able to select which ingredients you'd like taken off of your order. For example, for a cheeseburger, you would have the option to select "I don't want lettuce."
As in the Wood Dining Commons, if you'd like a little more, or a little less, please let us know! There is a section at the end of your order to type special instructions.
Students on meal plans are permitted access to the Wood Dining Commons. It is also important to note that a student cannot swipe another student into the Wood Dining Commons at this time.
If you are a student without a meal plan, learn about your options here.
Swipes are part of your meal plan. One swipe gets you a full meal in the Wood Dining Commons. Swipes do not roll over from fall to spring.
Satellite swipes are new to the Spring 2021 semester. They will get you a full meal at either WDC To Go, 'Berg Underground Kitchen, LSC Café, or the Mobile Mule.
Dining dollars are part of your meal plan, while Berg Bucks are not. Dining dollars can be used at any dining location on campus including Java Joe and the General's Quarters.
Berg Bucks are not part of any meal plan, and are optional. The ’Berg Bucks program provides students with added flexibility and convenience! Independent of meal plans, ’Berg Bucks may be applied toward purchases at on-campus dining venues, the ’Berg Bookshop and campus laundry machines in major residence halls. ’Berg Bucks are a great way to supplement any meal plan!
- Sue is an AllerTrain™ certified master trainer.
- Works closely with the Office of Disability Services.
- Look for her at our monthly wellness events!
- Follow her Instagram! @campusdietitian_sue
- Contact her directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a wide variety of vegan and vegetarian entrees throughout our dining locations. Look for the symbols below on our menus!