Red Door Catering
Click on a thumbnail image and use the controls to view as a slide show. Click Esc to end.
Thanksgiving 2021 Orders
- Thanksgiving Meal Package (Serves 8-10) - $180.00
- Local, Farm Raised Turkey (12-14lb)
- Turkey Gravy
- Whipped Mashed Potatoes
- Traditional Stuffing
- Green Bean Casserole
- Candied Sweet Potatoes
- Rosemary Garlic Focaccia
- Cranberry-Orange Relish
- Choice of Apple or Pumpkin Pie
- A La Carte:
- Rosemary Garlic Focaccia Bread - $8.00
- Pumpkin Pie - $17.00
- Apple Crumb Pie - $17.00
- Pumpkin Roll w/ Cream Filling - $20.00
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie - $21.00
- Gluten Free Flourless Chocolate Cake - $21.00
A Message From the Director
Hello and thank you for visiting Red Door Catering! The executive catering chef, the pastry chef and I are excited to help you plan your next event. We will work with you to customize a menu with passion to reflect your unique design, taste and budget. We have built relationships with local farmers and vendors in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas to provide your event with the freshest local ingredients and exceptional accessories to make your event as limitless as your imagination!
Red Door Catering is committed to sustainable practices throughout its operation. We are dedicated to keeping sustainability in the forefront of our planning for all catered events. We also work to reduce waste generated by an event in working to improve our portion sizes, collaboration with student groups and Berg Bites. Let’s work together to reduce waste and make your event a success while also contributing to the college’s commitment to sustainability.
Contact Red Door Catering today to host your next meeting, seminar, celebration dinner, tailgate, bridal shower, wedding... We will guide you in planning from beginning to end at (484) 664-4030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jenell Butz, Catering Director
Planning Your Event
- Click here to view our catering guide!
- Planning a Muhlenberg College department-sponsored event? If you have a Muhlenberg College email, view our on-campus guide here.
- Students, click here to get started on your event!
- Looking to host your event on campus? Click here to contact conference services.
Stop by the catering office on the lower level of Seegers Union, email email@example.com or call us at (484) 664-4030!