2022-23 Meal Plans
Muhlenberg’s dining program offers variety, convenience and flexibility to students living on and off campus. Campus meal plans are designed to fit the lifestyles of Muhlenberg students!
- Which Meal Plans are you eligible for based on housing? Find out here: Meal Plan Eligibility Policy
- Feel free to visit the dining team at our offices in Seegers Union or call us at (484) 664-3488.
- For the fall 2022 semester, you have from the middle of July until September 9, 2022 to change your meal plan. You may also choose a different meal plan for the spring 2023 semester. Please contact Housing & Residence Life (firstname.lastname@example.org) for instructions.
There are many different meal plan options to fit your lifestyle! Choose from a Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Traditional, or Cardinal Membership.
Platinum Membership: $3,065.00 per semester
- Do you tend to eat more than three meals daily?
- Want to know you'll never miss a meal?
- Unlimited Swipes + $300 Dining Dollars
- Unlimited Swipes can be used in the Wood Dining Commons.
- 10 Guest Meals are included.
Gold Membership: $2,995.00 per semester
- Do your meals double as social time?
- Do you crave sushi or a sub several times a week?
- 210 Swipes + $400 Dining Dollars
Silver Membership: $2,665.00 per semester
- Do you live on campus?
- Do you eat most of your meals on campus?
- Are you a constant snacker?
- 175 Swipes + $350 Dining Dollars
Bronze Membership: $2,412.50 per semester
- Do you eat a meal a day on campus?
- Need that morning coffee or afternoon burst of energy?
- Are you a snacker?
- 150 Swipes + $300 Dining Dollars
Traditional Membership: $2,665.00 per semester
- Do you eat every meal in the Wood Dining Commons?
- Do you typically eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner?
- 19 Meals Per Week
- Meals do not roll over from week to week
Cardinal Membership: $792.50 per semester
- Do you live off campus?
- Do you grab a snack in between classes?
- Need that morning coffee?
- 70 Swipes + $50 Dining Dollars